Magnum IPS42 Internal Power Supplies for Edge Switch Family
GarrettCom extends the capabilities of its powerful yet compact 6-port Magnum ES42 and ESD42 Edge Switches as well as PES42 Power-over-Ethernet Edge Switches with a line-up of IPS42 integrated power supply packages. The IPS42 supplies Magnum PES42 PoE Edge Switches with integrated AC power supplies for video surveillance applications, and offers integrated AC/DC, 125 VDC dual source, 48 VDC dual source, 24 VDC dual source, or integrated AC power input for over 1600 individual Magnum Edge Switch configurations.
The IPS42 is a chassis that brings big-switch internal power supplies to compact unmanaged industrial edge switches. The AC/DC model allows the user to connect into 125VDC substation power or into worldwide AC power. Dual-source models operate from either of two DC power inputs and provide high availablility. The five models
of the Magnum IPS42 Internal Power Supply chassis yield a rugged Edge Switch package for mission critical industrial networking applications.
Five IPS42 models include:
- Magnum AC/DC Power Model
- Magnum 125VDC Dual Source Model
- Magnum 48VDC Dual Source Model
- Magnum 24VDC Dual Source Model
- AC Power Model
- Edge Switch products that can be combined with the five IPS42 models
include ES42 Edge Switches,
ESD42 Dual-Homing Edge Switches, PES42P PoE Edge Switches, and PESD42P Dual-Homing PoE Switches. Any one of over 300 models of the ES42s may be ordered concurrently with any of the five IPS42 models.
- May be
DIN Rail or
- For AC/DC models, 100 to 250V range, 4KV
surge protected, dual-source optional
- For 125VDC, 48VDC and 24VDC models, dual-source power input for
- Dual-Homing for redundancy is featured when ordering the IPS42 with a PESD42P...typical application
- Recessed terminal block with cover plate (patent pending) for user safety with high voltage (>60V) AC/DC.
- For AC models, worldwide AC power with standard IEC
320 recessed male power plug
- For all models, UL Listed and tested for safety
- IEC 61850 rated for EMC and EMI, rugged metal case, IEC
60068 tested for extreme temperature,
IEEE1613 for electric Power Substations.