GarrettCom Magnum DX1000-IR Industrial Router
The Magnum DX1000-IR Industrial Router provides a secure networking solution for power utility substations, transportation systems and other rugged environments. SCADA, remote device access, physical surveillance, metering and other applications can effectively share a single DX1000-IR-based network.
- IP router and firewall
- Up to 2 WAN Ports, 5 Ethernet Ports, 12 Serial Ports
- Designed for use in secure NERC CIP compliant environments
- Ethernet switch with fiber Ethernet connectivity
- Serial-IP terminal server
- T1/E1 and DDS options with integral CSU/DSU
- Substation-hardened for substation environments to IEC 61850-3 and IEEE 1613
Other DX1000-IR features and benefits include:
- Advanced cyber security capabilities, including stateful IP firewall with NAT/PAT and IPsec VPN support, secure protocols using SSH/SSL, SNMPv3, RADIUS and extensive local and remote logging.
- Flexible wide area networking options, including integral DDS/T1/E1, fiber-based Ethernet, frame relay, MPLS-based IP services and/or IP/PPP over dial-up networks,
- High reliability capabilities with optional dual power supplies, IEC 61850-3 and IEEE 1613 environmental specifications, and software for advanced network resiliency -- including RSTP-2004, VRRP, dynamic routing and serial-IP multicast/multi-master options.
- Serial encapsulation to IP and/or Frame Relay, including DNP, raw mode, telnet, SSH port forwarding, and Modbus-RTU/Modbus-TCP interworking
- Extensive management options including GUI, CLI, SNMP, syslog, integrated protocol monitor and Magnum Global Manager support
- -40 to +85 C operating environment with no fans
- Single and dual power supplies, with Low voltage DC and/or High voltage DC/AC
- See also Magnum DX1000-TS, DX940, and DX40
- See also Magnum 10XTS Router Terminal Serve
DX1000-IR Datasheet DX1000 Installation Guide
MNS-DX Software Datasheet MNS-DX Software Manual